Knowing what others have experienced first hand is a valuable resource for those in the Preparedness Community. One person who has experienced collapse first hand is Fernando Aquirre. He experienced the economic collapse in Argentina and shares his practical tips on how to survive when the economy starts to implode. In this episode, he shares what he’s seeing now in Europe and the US and what we should be doing now to be better prepared.
- Ep. Link – Episode 715 – What Should We Be Doing Now?
- The Modern Survivalist – Youtube
- The Modern Survivalist – Website
- Books by Fernando
- Past Episode with Fernando – Episode 603
- Past Episode with Fernando – Episode 635
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Join the Exclusive Prepper Website Email Group
- Is Preparedness Biblical? – Small Group Video Bible Study
- Sign-Up for the List and Get the FREE PDF – 25 Handpicked Preparedness Articles You Should Read!
- Buy Me Coffee – Top 10 on Prepper Website Sent to Your Email!
Merch and Items of Interest:
- No Regrets – t-shirt by PW Designs
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (Affiliate)
- Checkout the Kit Link Bomb for Advice on Building Your Various Kits!
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!