On the top of many Prepper’s wish lists is the desire to find a prepper group or a MAG, which stands for Mutual Assistance Group. But because of Operational Security and prepping supplies being limited, many Preppers don’t make it public that they prep. This can lead to isolation and even loneliness as preppers don’t have someone they can talk to, share ideas or even find encouragement. Finding a prepper group or other preppers can be an important benefit to those who are wanting to truly get prepared. It might be helpful to think outside of the box.
- Ep. 705 – Finding a Prepper Group – Website Link
- Sign-Up for the PWEEG Preview
- Sign-Up for The Five Day Find Your Own Prepper Group Challenge
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Join the Exclusive Prepper Website Email Group
- Is Preparedness Biblical? – Small Group Video Bible Study
- Sign-Up for the List and Get the FREE PDF – 25 Handpicked Preparedness Articles You Should Read!
- Buy Me Coffee – Top 10 on Prepper Website Sent to Your Email!
Items of Interest:
- Join The 5 Day Build Your Own Prepper Group Challenge
- Food Storage eCourse
- No Regrets – t-shirt by PW Designs
- Get the eBook – Getting Started in Long Term Food Storage – Only $3
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (Affiliate)
- Checkout the Kit Link Bomb for Advice on Building Your Various Kits!
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!