With all the news, it is easy to fear the future. But those who want to live a more self-reliant life take it up a notch when we start to really delve into how fragile our world is and how easily things can sideways. But fearing the future shouldn’t keep us from being prepared. In fact, when you are prepared, you will build confidence in being able to face the future.
- Ep. 703 – Fearing the Future
- Todd – More Doom and Gloom – Ways to Bugout So You Can Survive SHTF, and Avoid TEOTWAWKI
- Brian – The Prepper Mindset – And Going Off The Deep End
- Mic – New Preppers and Fear-Addiction
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Join the Exclusive Prepper Website Email Group
- Sign-Up for the List and Get the FREE PDF – 25 Handpicked Preparedness Articles You Should Read!
- Buy Me Coffee – Top 10 on Prepper Website Sent to Your Email!
Items of Interest:
- Join The 5 Day Build Your Own Prepper Group Challenge
- Food Storage eCourse
- No Regrets – t-shirt by PW Designs
- Get the eBook – Getting Started in Long Term Food Storage – Only $3
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (Affiliate)
- Checkout the Kit Link Bomb for Advice on Building Your Various Kits!
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!