One question that I always get is how can I have Affordable Power and Lights when the power goes out or maybe even rolling blackouts?
Getting a whole home generator is an option, but it is very expensive. Some people find that even having a generator might be too expensive or might not completely meet their needs.
In this situation, what are some alternatives?
- Ep. 698 – Affordable Power and Lights
Power and Lights – Articles / Videos / Podcasts Referenced:
- Brian – Building A Blackout Kit
- Mic – A basic (portable) Battery Bank project
- Mic – Small scale solar (the Harbor Freight 100w kit)
- Todd – EP. 511 – How Much Power Do You Need?
- Todd – Dollar Tree Prepping? Smart Preppers Are Doing It!
- Todd – DesertSun02 YT Channel
Connect with Brian, Mic and Todd
- Mic – http://mic-roland.com
- Brian – https://nextstepsurvival.com/
- Todd Sepulveda – https://www.prepperwebsite.com
- Todd Sepulveda – https://www.theprepperwebsitepodcast.com
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Join the Exclusive Prepper Website Email Group
- Sign-Up for the List and Get the FREE PDF – 25 Handpicked Preparedness Articles You Should Read!
- Buy Me Coffee – Top 10 on Prepper Website
Items of Interest:
- Join The 5 Day Build Your Own Prepper Group Challenge
- Food Storage eCourse
- No Regrets – t-shirt by PW Designs
- Get the eBook – Getting Started in Long Term Food Storage – Only $3
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (Affiliate)
- Checkout the Kit Link Bomb for Advice on Building Your Various Kits!
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!