Finding other uses for the things we throw away is smart. And when yo do that, you are being a good steward of what you’ve been given. The fact is that many people don’t understand that there are uses for common things we throw away like old or rancid oil, fruit peels and even used coffee grounds. Knowing these things is half the battle. Knowing how and actually using them is the other half. Don’t throw away these items! Put them to good use!
- Five Other Ways To Use Rancid Oil
- Don’t Toss them Out: 12 Uses for Fruit Peels
- 5 Uses for Old Coffee Grounds that Really Work
- Ep. Link – Episode 688
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Rerouted – But and Sell Used Gear
- Join the Exclusive Prepper Website Email Group
- No Regrets – t-shirt by PW Designs
- Sign-Up for the List and Get the FREE PDF – 25 Handpicked Preparedness Articles You Should Read!
Items of Interest:
- Join The 5 Day Build Your Own Prepper Group Challenge
- Food Storage eCourse
- Get the eBook – Getting Started in Long Term Food Storage – Only $3
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (Affiliate)
- Checkout the Kit Link Bomb for Advice on Building Your Various Kits!
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!