When many think about airguns, they think about their childhood Red Ryder BB gun. But many, including preppers, don’t realize that airguns are a real option when it comes to survival. Rick Eutsler, has a lot of knowledge about airguns and shares his expertise in this episode. You will come away with knowing that airguns for SHTF is a possible solution for many in the preparedness community.
- Rick Eutsler (Airgun Web) on YouTube
- Airgun Pro Shop
- Airgun Web on Facebook
- Learn More About Airguns
- Ep. Link – Episode 686
Options – Airguns for SHTF
- Diana 34 .22 – solid break barrel, German made traditional stock
- Air Arms TX200 .22 – heirloom quality spring airgun, underlever cocking – 50 yard accuracy
- Gamo Swarm .22 – decent budget 10 shot break barrel
- Umarex Origin PCP – latest video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkLgDeUDLqk
- Aspen .25 self contained PCP
- Gamo TC45 – .45 cal 400 FPE
- Texan .45 – 600 FPE
- Umarex .50 Cal – 600 FPE
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Rerouted – Buy and Sell Used Gear
- Join the Exclusive Prepper Website Email Group
- No Regrets – t-shirt by PW Designs
- Sign-Up for the List and Get the FREE PDF – 25 Handpicked Preparedness Articles You Should Read!
Items of Interest:
- Join The 5 Day Build Your Own Prepper Group Challenge
- Food Storage eCourse
- Get the eBook – Getting Started in Long Term Food Storage – Only $3
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (Affiliate)
- Checkout the Kit Link Bomb for Advice on Building Your Various Kits!
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!