When you’re used to electricity and go without, especially during a heat wave, you really start to take into account what blackout related preps you have ready or need. There are a lot of things to consider to prepare for a blackout. And in this episode, we talk about some major ones.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Igloo Polar Cooler (120-Quart, White)
- Anker PowerCore 20100mAh – Ultra High Capacity Power Bank
- USB Rechargeable LED Headlamp Ultra Lightweight
- SunJack CampLight (TM) USB LED Bulb 340 Lumens
- Portable USB Flexible Stick Dimmable Touch Switch LED White Light Lamp
- Join the Exclusive Prepper Website Email Group
- Sign-Up for the List and Get the FREE PDF – 25 Handpicked Preparedness Articles You Should Read!
Items of Interest:
- Food Storage eCourse @ Prepper Website NET
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (Affiliate)
- Checkout the Kit Link Bomb for Advice on Building Your Various Kits!
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!