One big truth about preparedness is that you have to be responsible for yourself and your family. You can’t count on the government or what you’re hearing in the mainstream media. This doesn’t only apply to preps you might need, this also applies to your finances. You are responsible for your finances and having the money you need to survive and thrive in this world! That might be a tough hurdle to overcome in this current world we live in, but there are always ways to make money and bring in a little something to help support yourself. In fact, there is probably no better time than now to start a side-hustle to bring in some extra money into your family budget. What would you do with an extra $50, $100 or more a month?
Mentioned in this Episode:
- The Frugalite
- Join the Exclusive Prepper Website Email Group
- Sign-Up for the List and Get the FREE PDF – 25 Handpicked Preparedness Articles You Should Read!
Items of Interest:
- Food Storage eCourse @ Prepper Website NET
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (Affiliate)
- Checkout the Kit Link Bomb for Advice on Building Your Various Kits!
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!