Many people are having to learn how to cook from home today. This is a big change from all the convenience of eating out, fast-food and processed food. In this episode, Laurie Neverman of Common Sense Home, shares some cooking hacks, cooking tools and even kitchen substitutions that anyone can use today!
- KITCHEN SUBSTITUTIONS (SAVE TIME, MONEY AND AGGRAVATION)
- Common Sense Home– Website
- NEVER BUY BREAD AGAIN – THE BREAD BOOK FOR BEGINNING BAKERS – Use Coupon “DailyBread” for 20% OFF (only for April 2020)
- Ep. Link – Episode 636
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Join the Exclusive Prepper Website Email Group
- Sign-Up for the List and Get the FREE PDF – 25 Handpicked Preparedness Articles You Should Read!
Items of Interest:
- Food Storage eCourse @ Prepper Website NET
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (Affiliate)
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!