Gardening is a skill that pays big dividends. But before you can eat fresh fruits and vegetables, you need to learn how to start your plants from seeds. Starting your own seeds is cheaper than buying seedlings at the local gardening center and allows you to grow selected varieties that you might not find locally. Growing plants from seeds is a skill everyone should learn and experiment with, especially if you want to be more self-reliant.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Sign-Up for the FREE – 5 Day Build Your Own Prepper Group Challenge!
- World on Fire Sermon
- Take the PW Survey
- Join the Exclusive Prepper Website Email Group
- Sign-Up for the List and Get the FREE PDF – 25 Handpicked Preparedness Articles You Should Read!
Items of Interest:
- Food Storage eCourse @ Prepper Website NET
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (Affiliate)
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!