Whether you are lost on a trail or stranded in your vehicle during the winter, emergency preparedness is about making small, common-sense decisions that will help you survive. The important thing is to not lose your cool and panic. Instead, know what you need to do to survive and come out alive.
- How Not To Die If You’re Lost In The Woods
- Are You Prepared for An Unexpected Survival Situation?
- Ep. Link – Episode 617
Mentioned in this Episode:
- The State of Preparedness 2020
- Get in the Exclusive Prepper Website Email Group
- Support PW on Amazon
- Sign-Up for the List and Get the FREE PDF – 25 Handpicked Preparedness Articles You Should Read!
Items of Interest:
- Food Storage eCourse @ Prepper Website NET
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (Affiliate)
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!