Bugging out is the topic of many articles, podcasts, and videos. Everyone has an opinion. But it is the real-life examples that help us truly understand the benefit of bugging out and having a plan in place. This podcast episode discusses the lesson from a member of the Preparedness Community who experienced the need to have an up-to-date bugout plan.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Get in the Exclusive Prepper Website Email Group
- Support PW on Amazon
- Sign-Up for the List and Get the FREE PDF – 25 Handpicked Preparedness Articles You Should Read!
Items of Interest:
- Food Storage eCourse @ Prepper Website NET
- Grab a Prepper Website t-shirt! (Amazon Affiliate Link)
- Get “My Prep Journal”
- Legacy Longterm Food Storage (Affiliate)
Remember, there is a HUGE selection of great preparedness content at Prepper Website!